"Simple and Private LN P2P Exchange":"簡單且私密的閃電點對點交易所",
"This is your trading avatar":"這是你的交易頭像",
"Store your token safely":"請安全地存儲你的令牌",
"A robot avatar was found, welcome back!":"已發現機器人頭像,歡迎回來!",
"Copied!":"已複製!",
"Generate a new token":"生成新令牌",
"Generate Robot":"生成機器人",
"You must enter a new token first":"你必須先輸入新令牌",
"Make Order":"掛單",
"Info":"信息",
"View Book":"查看訂單簿",
"Learn RoboSats":"學習 RoboSats",
"You are about to visit Learn RoboSats. It hosts tutorials and documentation to help you learn how to use RoboSats and understand how it works.":"你即將訪問學習 RoboSats 頁面。此頁面提供教程和說明書,以幫助你學習如何使用 RoboSats 並了解它的功能。",
"Let's go!":"開始吧!",
"Save token and PGP credentials to file":"将令牌和 PGP 凭据保存到文件",
"Set the skin-in-the-game, increase for higher safety assurance":"設定風險共擔, 以提高安全保障",
"Fidelity Bond Size":"保證金大小",
"You must fill the order correctly":"你必須正確填寫訂單",
"Create Order":"創建訂單",
"Back":"返回",
"Create an order for ":"創建訂單 ",
"Buy order for ":"買單為 ",
"Sell order for ":"賣單為 ",
" of {{satoshis}} Satoshis":"{{satoshis}} 聰",
" at market price":"於市場價格",
" at a {{premium}}% premium":" 於 {{premium}}% 溢價",
" at a {{discount}}% discount":" 於 {{discount}}% 折扣",
"Must be less than {{max}}%":"必須少於 {{max}}%",
"Must be more than {{min}}%":"必須多於 {{min}}%",
"Must be less than {{maxSats}":"必須少於 {{maxSats}}",
"Must be more than {{minSats}}":"必須多於 {{minSats}}",
"Store your robot token":"存儲你的機器人令牌",
"You might need to recover your robot avatar in the future: store it safely. You can simply copy it into another application.":"你將來可能需要恢復你的機器人頭像:安全地存放它。你可以輕鬆地將其複製到另一個應用程序中。",
"Done":"完成",
"You do not have a robot avatar":"你沒有機器人頭像",
"You need to generate a robot avatar in order to become an order maker":"你需要生成機器人頭像才能成為掛單方",
"Support is only offered via public channels. Join our Telegram community if you have questions or want to hang out with other cool robots. Please, use our Github Issues if you find a bug or want to see new features!":"僅通過公開渠道提供支持。如果你有任何疑問或想與其他機器人一起玩,請加入我們的 Telegram 社群。 如果你發現錯誤或想查看新功能,請使用我們的 Github Issues!",
"Follow RoboSats in Twitter":"在 Twitter 上關注 RoboSats",
"Stealth lightning invoices do not contain details about the trade except an order reference. Enable this setting if you don't want to disclose details to a custodial lightning wallet.":"除訂單參考外,隱形閃電發票不包含有關交易的詳細信息。如果你不想向託管閃電錢包披露詳細信息,請啟用此設置。",
"Update your RoboSats client":"更新你的 RoboSats 客戶端",
"The RoboSats coordinator is on version {{coordinatorVersion}}, but your client app is {{clientVersion}}. This version mismatch might lead to a bad user experience.":"RoboSats 協調器的版本是 {{coordinatorVersion}},但你的客戶端 app 是 {{clientVersion}}。版本不匹配可能會導致糟糕的用戶體驗。",
"{{nickname}} is asking for a collaborative cancel":"{{nickname}} 要求合作取消",
"You asked for a collaborative cancellation":"你要求了合作取消",
"Invoice expired. You did not confirm publishing the order in time. Make a new order.":"發票到期了。你沒有及時確認公佈訂單。請創建新訂單。",
"This order has been cancelled by the maker":"此訂單被掛單方取消了",
"Invoice expired. You did not confirm taking the order in time.":"發票到期了。你沒有及時確認吃單。",
"Penalty lifted, good to go!":"罰單已解除, 沒問題了!",
"You cannot take an order yet! Wait {{timeMin}}m {{timeSec}}s":"你暫時還不能吃單!請等{{timeMin}}分 {{timeSec}}秒",
"Too low":"太低",
"Too high":"太高",
"Enter amount of fiat to exchange for bitcoin":"輸入以兌換比特幣的法幣金額",
"Amount {{currencyCode}}":"{{currencyCode}} 金額",
"You must specify an amount first":"你必須先指定金額",
"Take Order":"吃單",
"Wait until you can take an order":"請等到可以吃單",
"Cancel the order?":"取消訂單?",
"If the order is cancelled now you will lose your bond.":"如果現在取消訂單,你將失去保證金。",
"Confirm Cancel":"確認取消",
"The maker is away":"掛單方離線",
"By taking this order you risk wasting your time. If the maker does not proceed in time, you will be compensated in satoshis for 50% of the maker bond.":"接受此訂單可能會浪費你的時間。如果掛單方未及時響應,你將獲得掛單方保證金的50%的補償。",
"Collaborative cancel the order?":"合作取消訂單?",
"The trade escrow has been posted. The order can be cancelled only if both, maker and taker, agree to cancel.":"交易託管已發布。只有當掛單方和吃單方都同意取消時,才能取消訂單。",
"Ask for Cancel":"要求取消",
"Cancel":"取消",
"Collaborative Cancel":"合作取消",
"Invalid Order Id":"無效訂單 Id",
"You must have a robot avatar to see the order details":"你必須有機器人頭像才能看到訂單詳情",
"This order has been cancelled collaborativelly":"此訂單已被合作取消",
"This order is not available":"此訂單不可用",
"The Robotic Satoshis working in the warehouse did not understand you. Please, fill a Bug Issue in Github https://github.com/reckless-satoshi/robosats/issues":"在倉庫工作的機器人 Satoshis 沒懂你的意思。請在 Github 上填寫 Bug 問題 https://github.com/reckless-satoshi/robosats/issues",
"Save full log as a JSON file (messages and credentials)":"將全記錄檔保存為 JSON 文件(消息和憑據)",
"Export":"導出",
"Don't trust, verify":"不要信,去验证",
"Your communication is end-to-end encrypted with OpenPGP. You can verify the privacy of this chat using any tool based on the OpenPGP standard.":"你的通信是以 OpenPGP 完成端對端加密的。你可以使用任何基於 OpenPGP 標準的工具來驗證此聊天的隱私性。",
"Learn how to verify":"學習如何驗證",
"Your PGP public key. Your peer uses it to encrypt messages only you can read.":"你的 PGP 公鑰。你的對等方用它來加密只有你能閱讀的消息。",
"Your public key":"你的公鑰",
"Your peer PGP public key. You use it to encrypt messages only he can read and to verify your peer signed the incoming messages.":"你的對等方的 PGP 公鑰。你使用它來加密只有你的對等方才能閱讀的消息,並驗證你的對等方簽署的傳入消息。",
"Peer public key":"對等方的公鑰",
"Your encrypted private key. You use it to decrypt the messages that your peer encrypted for you. You also use it to sign the messages you send.":"你的加密的私鑰。 你使用它來解密你的對等方為你加密的消息。 你還可以使用它來簽署你發送的消息。",
"Your encrypted private key":"你的加密的私鑰",
"The passphrase to decrypt your private key. Only you know it! Do not share. It is also your robot token.":"用來解密你的私鑰的密碼。只有你自己知道!千萬不要分享。也是你的機器人領牌。",
"Robots show commitment to their peers":"機器人對他們的夥伴們是講信用的",
"Lock {{amountSats}} Sats to PUBLISH order":"鎖入 {{amountSats}} 聰以發布訂單",
"Lock {{amountSats}} Sats to TAKE order":"鎖入 {{amountSats}} 聰以接受訂單",
"Lock {{amountSats}} Sats as collateral":"鎖入 {{amountSats}} 聰為抵押",
"Copy to clipboard":"複製到剪貼板",
"This is a hold invoice, it will freeze in your wallet. It will be charged only if you cancel or lose a dispute.":"這是一張 hold 發票,它會在你的錢包內凍結。只有當你取消或爭議失败的時候才會被收取。",
"This is a hold invoice, it will freeze in your wallet. It will be released to the buyer once you confirm to have received the {{currencyCode}}.":"這是一張 hold 發票,它會在你的錢包內凍結。當你確認收到 {{currencyCode}} 後它會被釋放給買方。",
"Your maker bond is locked":"你的掛單方保證金已鎖定",
"Your taker bond is locked":"你的吃單方保證金已鎖定",
"Your maker bond was settled":"你的掛單方保證金已結算",
"Your taker bond was settled":"你的吃單方保證金已結算",
"Your maker bond was unlocked":"你的掛單方保證金已解鎖",
"Your taker bond was unlocked":"你的吃單方保證金已解鎖",
"Your order is public":"你的訂單已發佈",
"Be patient while robots check the book. This box will ring 🔊 once a robot takes your order, then you will have {{deposit_timer_hours}}h {{deposit_timer_minutes}}m to reply. If you do not reply, you risk losing your bond.":"機器人檢查訂單簿時請耐心等待。一旦機器人接受你的訂單,這個對話就會響起🔊。之後你有 {{deposit_timer_hours}}時 {{deposit_timer_minutes}}分可以回答。如果你不回答,你有失去保證金的風險。",
"If the order expires untaken, your bond will return to you (no action needed).":"如果訂單到期前未執行,你的保證金將退還給你(無需採取任何行動)。",
"Enable Telegram Notifications":"開啟 Telegram 通知",
"Enable TG Notifications":"開啟 TG 通知",
"You will be taken to a conversation with RoboSats telegram bot. Simply open the chat and press Start. Note that by enabling telegram notifications you might lower your level of anonymity.":"你將被帶到與 RoboSats Telegram Bot 的對話中。只需打開聊天並按開始。請注意,通過啟用 Telegram 通知,你可能會降低匿名程度。",
"Go back":"返回",
"Enable":"開啟",
"Telegram enabled":"Telegram 已開啟",
"Public orders for {{currencyCode}}":"{{currencyCode}} 的公開訂單",
"Premium rank":"溢價排行",
"Among public {{currencyCode}} orders (higher is cheaper)":"在公開的 {{currencyCode}} 訂單中(越高排位越便宜)",
"A taker has been found!":"已找到吃單方!",
"Please wait for the taker to lock a bond. If the taker does not lock a bond in time, the order will be made public again.":"請等待吃單方鎖定保證金。如果吃單方沒有及時鎖定保證金,訂單將再次公開。",
"Payout Lightning Invoice":"閃電支付發票",
"Your info looks good!":"你的信息看起來沒錯!",
"We are waiting for the seller to lock the trade amount.":"我們正在等待賣方鎖定交易金額。",
"Just hang on for a moment. If the seller does not deposit, you will get your bond back automatically. In addition, you will receive a compensation (check the rewards in your profile).":"請稍等片刻。如果賣方不存款,你將自動取回保證金。此外,你將獲得補償(查看你個人資料中的獎勵)。",
"The trade collateral is locked!":"交易抵押已鎖定!",
"We are waiting for the buyer to post a lightning invoice. Once he does, you will be able to directly communicate the fiat payment details.":"我們正在等待買方發布閃電發票。 一旦發布,你將能夠直接溝通法幣付款詳情。",
"Just hang on for a moment. If the buyer does not cooperate, you will get back the trade collateral and your bond automatically. In addition, you will receive a compensation (check the rewards in your profile).":"請稍等片刻。如果買方不配合,你將自動取回交易抵押和保證金。此外,你將獲得補償(查看你個人資料中的獎勵)。",
"Say hi! Be helpful and concise. Let them know how to send you {{amount}} {{currencyCode}}.":"打個招呼!請保持你的回答有用且簡潔。讓他們知道如何向你發送 {{amount}} {{currencyCode}}。",
"The buyer has sent the fiat. Click 'Confirm Received' once you receive it.":"買方已發送法幣。當你收到時請點‘確認收到’。",
"Say hi! Ask for payment details and click 'Confirm Sent' as soon as the payment is sent.":"打個招呼!要求付款詳情並在付款發送後立即點擊‘確認已發送’。",
"Wait for the seller to confirm he has received the payment.":"等待賣方確認他已收到付款。",
"Confirm you received {{amount}} {{currencyCode}}?":"確認你已收到 {{amount}} {{currencyCode}}?",
"Confirming that you received the fiat will finalize the trade. The satoshis in the escrow will be released to the buyer. Only confirm after the {{amount}} {{currencyCode}} have arrived to your account. In addition, if you have received the payment and do not confirm it, you risk losing your bond.":"通過確認你已收到法幣將完成交易。託管中的聰將被釋放給買方。只有在確認 {{amount}} {{currencyCode}} 已到達你的賬戶後才確認收款。此外,如果你已收到付款但是不確認收款的話,你有失去你的保證金的風險。",
"Confirm":"確認",
"Trade finished!":"交易結束了!",
"rate_robosats":"你覺得 <1>RoboSats</1> 怎麼樣?",
"Thank you! RoboSats loves you too ❤️":"謝謝! RoboSats 也愛你 ❤️",
"RoboSats gets better with more liquidity and users. Tell a bitcoiner friend about Robosats!":"RoboSats 會隨著更多的流動性和更高的用戶数量而變得更好。把 RoboSats 推薦給你的比特幣朋友吧!",
"Thank you for using Robosats!":"感謝你使用 Robosats!",
"RoboSats is trying to pay your lightning invoice. Remember that lightning nodes must be online in order to receive payments.":"RoboSats 正在嘗試支付你的閃電發票。請注意,閃電節點必須在線才能接收付款。",
"Retrying!":"重試中!",
"Lightning Routing Failed":"閃電路由失敗",
"Your invoice has expired or more than 3 payment attempts have been made. Submit a new invoice.":"你的發票已到期或已進行超過 3 次付款嘗試。提交一張新的發票。",
"Check the list of compatible wallets":"查看兼容錢包列表",
"RoboSats will try to pay your invoice 3 times with a one minute pause in between. If it keeps failing, you will be able to submit a new invoice. Check whether you have enough inbound liquidity. Remember that lightning nodes must be online in order to receive payments.":"RoboSats 將嘗試支付你的發票 3 次,每次嘗試間隔 1 分鐘。如果它一再失敗,你將能夠提交新的發票。檢查你是否有足夠的入站流動性。請注意,閃電節點必須在線才能接收付款。",
"Next attempt in":"下一次嘗試",
"Do you want to open a dispute?":"你想開始爭議嗎?",
"The RoboSats staff will examine the statements and evidence provided. You need to build a complete case, as the staff cannot read the chat. It is best to provide a burner contact method with your statement. The satoshis in the trade escrow will be sent to the dispute winner, while the dispute loser will lose the bond.":"RoboSats 工作人員將檢查所提供的聲明和證據。你需要建立一個完整的案例,因為工作人員無法閱讀聊天內容。最好在你的聲明中提供拋棄式的聯繫方式。交易託管中的聰將被發送給爭議獲勝者,而爭議失敗者將失去保證金。",
"Disagree":"不同意",
"Agree and open dispute":"同意並開始爭議",
"A dispute has been opened":"爭議已開始",
"Please, submit your statement. Be clear and specific about what happened and provide the necessary evidence. You MUST provide a contact method: burner email, XMPP or telegram username to follow up with the staff. Disputes are solved at the discretion of real robots (aka humans), so be as helpful as possible to ensure a fair outcome. Max 5000 chars.":"請提交你的聲明。清楚具體地說明發生了什麼,並提供必要的證據。你必須提供聯繫方式:拋棄式電子郵件、XMPP 或 Telegram 用戶名以跟工作人員聯絡。爭議由真的機器人(亦称真人)自行解決,因此請盡可能提供幫助以確保公平的結果。最多 5000 字符。",
"Submit dispute statement":"提交爭議聲明",
"We have received your statement":"我們收到了你的聲明",
"We are waiting for your trade counterpart statement. If you are hesitant about the state of the dispute or want to add more information, contact robosats@protonmail.com.":"我們在等待你的交易對等方提交聲明。如果你對爭議的狀態有疑問或想要添加信息,請聯繫robosats@protonmail.com。",
"Please, save the information needed to identify your order and your payments: order ID; payment hashes of the bonds or escrow (check on your lightning wallet); exact amount of satoshis; and robot nickname. You will have to identify yourself as the user involved in this trade via email (or other contact methods).":"請保存識別你的訂單和付款所需的信息:訂單 ID; 保證金或託管的支付散列值(查看你的閃電錢包);聰的確切金額;和機器人暱稱。 你必須通過電子郵件(或其他聯繫方式)表明自己是參與此交易的用戶。",
"We have the statements":"我們已收到雙方的聲明",
"Both statements have been received, wait for the staff to resolve the dispute. If you are hesitant about the state of the dispute or want to add more information, contact robosats@protonmail.com. If you did not provide a contact method, or are unsure whether you wrote it right, write us immediately.":"雙方聲明均已收到,請等待工作人員解決爭議。如果你對爭議的狀態有疑問或想要添加信息,請聯繫robosats@protonmail.com。如果你沒有提供聯繫方式,或者不確定你是否正確填寫了信息,請立即聯繫我們。",
"You have won the dispute":"你贏得了爭議",
"You can claim the dispute resolution amount (escrow and fidelity bond) from your profile rewards. If there is anything the staff can help with, do not hesitate to contact to robosats@protonmail.com (or via your provided burner contact method).":"你可以從你的個人資料下的獎勵中索取解決爭議的金額(託管和保證金)。如果工作人員可以提供任何幫助,請隨時聯繫 robosats@protonmail.com(或通過你提供的拋棄式聯繫方式)。",
"You have lost the dispute":"你的爭議失敗了",
"Unfortunately you have lost the dispute. If you think this is a mistake you can ask to re-open the case via email to robosats@protonmail.com. However, chances of it being investigated again are low.":"你的爭議不幸地失敗了。如果你認為這是個錯誤,你可以通過電子郵件向 robosats@protonmail.com 要求重新打開此案例。但是,再次調查的可能性很小。",
"Expired not taken":"已到期並未吃單",
"Maker bond not locked":"掛單方保證金未鎖定",
"Escrow not locked":"託管未鎖定",
"Invoice not submitted":"未提交發票",
"Neither escrow locked or invoice submitted":"既未鎖定託管,也未提交發票",
"Renew Order":"延續訂單",
"Pause the public order":"暫停公開訂單",
"Your order is paused":"你的訂單已暫停",
"Your public order has been paused. At the moment it cannot be seen or taken by other robots. You can choose to unpause it at any time.":"你的公開訂單已暫停。目前其他機器人無法看到或接受你的訂單。你隨時可以選擇取消暫停。",
"Unpause Order":"取消暫停訂單",
"You risk losing your bond if you do not lock the collateral. Total time available is {{deposit_timer_hours}}h {{deposit_timer_minutes}}m.":"如果不鎖定抵押,你有失去保證金的風險。剩餘時間為 {{deposit_timer_hours}}時 {{deposit_timer_minutes}}分。",
"See Compatible Wallets":"查看兼容錢包列表",
"Failure reason:":"失敗原因:",
"Payment isn't failed (yet)":"付款(還)沒有失敗",
"There are more routes to try, but the payment timeout was exceeded.":"有更多路線可以嘗試,但超過了支付超時時間。",
"All possible routes were tried and failed permanently. Or there were no routes to the destination at all.":"已嘗試所有可能的路線並且永久性失敗。或者根本沒有通往目的地的路線。",
"A non-recoverable error has occurred.":"發生了一個無法恢復的錯誤。",
"Payment details are incorrect (unknown hash, invalid amount or invalid final CLTV delta).":"支付詳情錯誤 (未知散列值、不可用金額或 invalid final CLTV delta)。",
"Insufficient unlocked balance in RoboSats' node.":"RoboSats 的節點上解鎖的餘額不足。",
"The invoice submitted only has expensive routing hints, you are using an incompatible wallet (probably Muun?). Check the wallet compatibility guide at wallets.robosats.com":"提交的發票只有昂貴的路由提示,你使用的是不兼容的錢包(可能是 Muun?)。查看 wallets.robosats.com 上的錢包兼容性指南。",
"The invoice provided has no explicit amount":"所提供的發票沒有明確的金額",
"Does not look like a valid lightning invoice":"看起來不像是有效的閃電發票",
"The invoice provided has already expired":"提供的發票已經到期",
"Make sure to EXPORT the chat log. The staff might request your exported chat log JSON in order to solve discrepancies. It is your responsibility to store it.":"確保導出聊天記錄。工作人員可能會請求你提供所導出的聊天紀錄 JSON 以解決差異。存儲紀錄是你的責任。",
"Invalid address":"地址無效",
"Unable to validate address, check bitcoind backend":"無法驗證地址,請檢查 bitcoind 後端",
"Submit payout info for {{amountSats}} Sats":"提交 {{amountSats}} 聰的支付信息",
"Submit a valid invoice for {{amountSats}} Satoshis.":"提交 {{amountSats}} 聰的有效發票。",
"Before letting you send {{amountFiat}} {{currencyCode}}, we want to make sure you are able to receive the BTC.":"在讓你發送 {{amountFiat}} {{currencyCode}} 之前,我們想確認你能夠收到比特幣。",
"RoboSats will do a swap and send the Sats to your onchain address.":"RoboSats 會做一個交換並把聰發送到你的鏈上地址。",
"AnonymousAlice01 wants to sell bitcoin. She posts a sell order. BafflingBob02 wants to buy bitcoin and he takes Alice's order. Both have to post a small bond using lightning to prove they are real robots. Then, Alice posts the trade collateral also using a lightning hold invoice. RoboSats locks the invoice until Alice confirms she received the fiat, then the satoshis are released to Bob. Enjoy your satoshis, Bob!":"AnonymousAlice01 想出售比特幣。她發布了出售訂單。BafflingBob02 想要購買比特幣,他接受了 Alice 的訂單。兩者都必須使用閃電貼出小量的保證金來證明他們是真正的機器人。然後,Alice 也使用閃電 hold 發票發布交易抵押。RoboSats 鎖定發票,直到 Alice 確認她收到了法幣,然後將聰釋放給 Bob。享受你的聰吧,Bob!",
"At no point, AnonymousAlice01 and BafflingBob02 have to entrust the bitcoin funds to each other. In case they have a conflict, RoboSats staff will help resolving the dispute.":"AnonymousAlice01 和 BafflingBob02 在任何時候都不必將比特幣資金委託給對方。如果他們發生衝突,RoboSats 工作人員將幫助解決爭議。",
"You can find a step-by-step description of the trade pipeline in ":"你可以在此找到交易流程的分步說明: ",
"How it works":"如何運作",
"You can also check the full guide in ":"你也可以在此查看完整指南:",
"How to use":"如何使用",
"What payment methods are accepted?":"RoboSats 接受哪些付款方式?",
"All of them as long as they are fast. You can write down your preferred payment method(s). You will have to match with a peer who also accepts that method. The step to exchange fiat has a expiry time of 24 hours before a dispute is automatically open. We highly recommend using instant fiat payment rails.":"只要它們速度快,全都可以。你可以寫下你的首選付款方式。你必須與同樣接受該方法的對等方相匹配。兌換法幣的步驟在爭議自動開啟的24小時之前到期。我們強烈建議使用即時法幣支付軌道。",
"Are there trade limits?":"有交易限制嗎?",
"What are the fees?":"費用是多少?",
"RoboSats total fee for an order is {{tradeFee}}%. This fee is split to be covered by both: the order maker ({{makerFee}}%) and the order taker ({{takerFee}}%). In case an onchain address is used to received the Sats a variable swap fee applies. Check the exchange details by tapping on the bottom bar icon to see the current swap fee.":"RoboSats 的訂單總費用為 {{tradeFee}}%。該費用由掛單方 ({{makerFee}}%) 和吃單方 ({{takerFee}}%) 共同承擔。如果使用鏈上地址接收聰,則適用可變式交換費。通過點擊底部欄圖標來查看交易所詳情及查看當前的交換費用。",
"Be aware your fiat payment provider might charge extra fees. In any case, the buyer bears the costs of sending fiat. That includes banking charges, transfer fees and foreign exchange spreads. The seller must receive exactly the amount stated in the order details.":"請注意,你的法幣支付提供商可能會收取額外費用。無論如何,買方應承擔發送法幣的費用。這包括銀行費用、轉賬費用和外匯點差。賣方必須收到訂單詳情中的準確金額。",
"Maximum single trade size is {{maxAmount}} Satoshis to minimize lightning routing failure. There is no limits to the number of trades per day. A robot can only have one order at a time. However, you can use multiple robots simultaneously in different browsers (remember to back up your robot tokens!).":"最大單筆交易規模為 {{maxAmount}} 聰,以最大限度地減少閃電路由失敗。每天的交易數量沒有限制。機器人一次只能下一張訂單。但是你可以在不同的瀏覽器中同時使用多個機器人(請記得備份你的機器人令牌!)。",
"Is RoboSats private?":"RoboSats 隱密嗎?",
"RoboSats will never ask you for your name, country or ID. RoboSats does not custody your funds and does not care who you are. RoboSats does not collect or custody any personal data. For best anonymity use Tor Browser and access the .onion hidden service.":"RoboSats 絕不會詢問你的姓名、國籍或身份證件。RoboSats 不保管你的資金,也不關心你是誰。RoboSats 不收集或保管任何個人數據。為了獲得最佳匿名性,請使用 Tor 瀏覽器並訪問 .onion 隱藏服務。",
"Your trading peer is the only one who can potentially guess anything about you. Keep your chat short and concise. Avoid providing non-essential information other than strictly necessary for the fiat payment.":"你的交易對等方是唯一一個能夠猜測你的身份的人。保持你的聊天簡短和簡潔。避免提供法幣支付所需的信息之外非必要的信息。",
"What are the risks?":"有哪些風險?",
"This is an experimental application, things could go wrong. Trade small amounts!":"這是一個實驗性應用程序,可能會出錯。小額交易!",
"The seller faces the same charge-back risk as with any other peer-to-peer service. Paypal or credit cards are not recommended.":"賣方面臨與任何其他點對點服務相同的退款風險。不建議使用 Paypal 或信用卡。",
"What is the trust model?":"信任模型是怎樣的?",
"The buyer and the seller never have to trust each other. Some trust on RoboSats is needed since linking the seller's hold invoice and buyer payment is not atomic (yet). In addition, disputes are solved by the RoboSats staff.":"買方和賣方永遠不必相互信任。但需要對 RoboSats 有一定的信任,因為連接賣方的 hold 發票和買方付款(還)不是原子的。此外,糾紛將由 RoboSats 員工解決。",
"To be totally clear. Trust requirements are minimized. However, there is still one way RoboSats could run away with your satoshis: by not releasing the satoshis to the buyer. It could be argued that such move is not in RoboSats' interest as it would damage the reputation for a small payout. However, you should hesitate and only trade small quantities at a time. For large amounts use an onchain escrow service such as Bisq":"說白了,雖然信任需求已被最小化,RoboSats 仍然有辦法可以偷取你的聰:不將聰釋放給買方。可以說,這樣的舉動不符合 RoboSats 的利益,因為它為小額支出而損害聲譽。不管怎樣,你應該小心,一次只交易少量。高額交易請使用鏈上託管服務,例如 Bisq。",
"You can build more trust on RoboSats by inspecting the source code.":"你可以通過檢查源代碼來提高對 RoboSats 的信任。",
"Project source code":"源代碼",
"What happens if RoboSats suddenly disappears?":"如果 RoboSats 突然消失會發生什麼?",
"Your sats will return to you. Any hold invoice that is not settled would be automatically returned even if RoboSats goes down forever. This is true for both, locked bonds and trading escrows. However, there is a small window between the seller confirms FIAT RECEIVED and the moment the buyer receives the satoshis when the funds could be permanently lost if RoboSats disappears. This window is about 1 second long. Make sure to have enough inbound liquidity to avoid routing failures. If you have any problem, reach out trough the RoboSats public channels.":"你的聰將被退還給你。即使 RoboSats 永遠停機,任何未結算的 hold 發票也會自動退回。鎖定保證金和交易託管都是如此。 但是,在賣方確認收到法幣和買方收到聰之間存在一個小窗口,如果 RoboSats 消失,資金可能會永久丟失。 這個窗口長短大約一秒鐘。確保有足夠的入站流動性以避免路由失敗。如果你有任何問題,請通過 RoboSats 公共渠道聯繫。",
"In many countries using RoboSats is no different than using Ebay or Craiglist. Your regulation may vary. It is your responsibility to comply.":"在許多國家,使用 RoboSats 無異於使用 Ebay 或 Craiglist。你的法規可能會有所不同。遵守法律是你的責任。",
"Is RoboSats legal in my country?":"RoboSats 在我的國家合法嗎?",
"Disclaimer":"免責聲明",
"This lightning application is provided as is. It is in active development: trade with the utmost caution. There is no private support. Support is only offered via public channels ":"此閃電應用程序按原樣提供。它正在積極發展中:極其謹慎地進行交易。沒有私人支持。僅通過公共渠道提供支持 ",